Ladies, we know you have read a million things about your wedding and probably searched around for make up products, or experienced some trials….We understand how important it is to have the perfect look for your special day. Here is a compilation of make up tips that you should take note of;
1. Day or Night? If your occasion is during the day then consider natural earthy colours, with a little shimmer if wanted. Avoid the colourful/bold look for a day event, however go as bold as you like at your night function!
2. Photography flashes can sometimes cause your face to appear ghost like which is a result of your foundation. Check what type of foundation you are using, as some loose powders look fabulous in reality but shocking in pictures….Also ensure blending of foundations are done properly, along the jawline and neck please!
3. Play around with make up colours in eyeshadows and blushes, as you will soon recognise what colours complement your skin and which ones clash. Generally, wheatish skin types look good with bronze eyeshadows and nude lips (day time event) while very fair ladies look great with a dash of colour on the cheeks (do not overdo this!). Night events require a bit more use and blending of colours….Most skin complexions can getaway with dramatic looks for night occasions IF they have a good make up artist at hand.
4. Fake eyelashes!!! Please invest in some as they enhance the look of the eyes, even without make up…Just trim the size so it fits along your eye shape neatly, and if you feel the lashes are too thick or too much then trim the width, so that you only add the lashes towards the outer part of the eye. This can make a big difference to women with small round eyes.
5. Remove all make up every night and include a cleansing/toning regime followed by a good moisturiser. This ensures removal of any impurities and allows the skin to breathe as make up can block the skin which can cause pimples/blackheads. This routine can be followed daily for anyone as pollution, oil and sweat all accumulate on the skin, so cleansing properly will remove this.
6. What you put inside is likely to show on the outside. Keep your internal system healthy by consuming more fruits and vegetables leading up to your wedding along with water and freshly squeezed juices. A form of detox in itself that will surely have the skin smiling!
7. Try to reduce your stress by delegating tasks but also by getting more sleep. Adequate sleep has shown to have positive results, and no bride wants dark circles so prevent last minute dilemmas in the first place.
Well that’s all for now ladies! We have plenty more secrets to share with you all so comment below and stay posted to SareeBride.com!